Wednesday 1 May 2024

i knew i will going to my past and set all the events correct in future

all these things are came out of my mind asked me to store in online hi my name is shivakrishna i knew tht your alredy seen in my blog page let me introduce my self im shiva krishn young and energitic person in the felid of aeronautic and spae exploration that's why i chooed my education and career into aerostreem after compleeting my masters i have joind as an assistent profeeser in reputed amity universiy in mumbai you know if evrything is not going to according to our plan right in 2020 there is corona virus spreed happen alredy i have been married at the age of 25 after my masters at that situation i have a kid name gunda t@$ v!k i have resigned my job came to family life at that situation realized my mistakes i left my family and went to job for my passion i havn't seen my earnings i kept my savings in my wife name after i realized it had made mark that i'm psycho my wife chaeted me twice i felt first time it was my mistake 2nd time also keep gioing on silently ichoosed my life and left family like a new bird i knew my phd is going finished in november with full security under custody of police and judge, i will come from 2050 my kids in the year of 2018 april 29 thats my kid birthday or 15 th nov 2022 i will dissapier in the next weeks . the very 1st step is meeting alians technology guru bthat year 2028 india will be super power in 2030 but keep safe ther a big virus ahead in this year after that very few colonys are survived there is a traditional methods to follow to make technology advanced i will give u some books to read at the time i arrived to my kids in 2032 till this is the update .........................bye bye yonky

No comments:

Post a Comment